Sunday 14 February 2016

Valentines Day: Best Friend Edition


Happy Valentines Day everyone! We hope everyone is having a fantastic day.

No matter what your relationship status,  Valentine's day is a day of love so whether you spend the day with your significant other is your choice. Alternative options are just spending the day showing your loved one's how much you care; this can be family members, friends etc.

You don’t have to spend Valentine’s Day alone. You can always meet up with friends or enjoy a good old movie night in. I recommend Deadpool. (Which we will be doing a review on Next week). However although I am in a relationship, I spent my Valentine’s without him and with my best friend instead. Last night we had the great pleasure of seeing All Time Low Live on The Back To The Future Hearts Tour in Birmingham, UK which I must say after seeing them 5 times was the best show by far.

These memorable moments were made up with people that mean a lot to us but without breaking the bank, or being too extravagant. Sometimes the simpler things are the most meaningful ways to show someone you care. Just seeing a smile can make a whole day brighter for someone. For me going to see my favourite band with my best friend was enough to make me happy for the whole day but after seeing her smile I realised that some of the emotional pain that she had been through had been taken away temporarily in that moment and for me things like that are priceless.

So remember to show people how much they mean to you everyday not just on Valentine’s day.

We love you all
from,
Emily and Louise xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© With Love, Emily and Louise x. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig